Friday, February 12, 2010

Simply the Truth

So tonight I was driving home and decided I would be totally honest and real with you guys: there are so many things about my wedding that I regret BIG TIME!

Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful, simple, casual, lovely--but if I could do it all over again I would. Note: this is by NO MEANS a comprehensive list... there were more things I love and more things I loved less but this is just a general overview to allow me to vent it out!

BUT FIRST.... a few of the things I could never in a million years regret!

1) Location



I would probably still have the reception in the same place but I would have made it a TRUE family bbq! The ceremony was fine but honestly I would have been just as happy in the court house!!




Although, can you really beat a picture like this?!?!




2) Photographer

here are some amazing "getting ready" shots from the two lovely ladies of FatCatz!




Tomorrow: THE BIGGEST THING I WOULD NEVER REGRET

No comments:

Post a Comment