Friday, February 19, 2010

Dreaming....

so this weekend I'm going to try and find some time to work on our craft/guest room... but since you've already seen my love for martha's craft room here and I thought I would share another room that I just love... then after the weekend I'll share some shots of my room! Since it's still in progress this will be more motivation for me to work harder on it--and I need that motivation!

this room is from the very lovely amanda over at Kevin and Amanda. Okay, is that room amazing? Seeing that really made me realize that I can make my craft room exactly how I want it! I'm working on an idea I found over at Team DIY (here) to store my craft paper (I have much less than Amanda!) and we'll see how it turns out.


source

I can't wait to post pics of my room... anyone have any great craft room pictures?? What about works in progress? I'd love to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment