Monday, February 22, 2010

Just because....

Quite honestly, sometimes I google products I typically buy just to see if I can find (at a reasonable shipping price) the same thing from another country. I try to not go all out, but every once in a while it's okay to splurge here are some sites I've found that aren't TOO crazy on the shipping to the US but provide little daily pleasures :)

THE Ô DOR is one of the most recent Houses in the French market, recognized as one of the most prestigious, acknowledged throughout the world as an ambassador of taste and excellence (description from Urban Tea Merchants site). Basically, I love it for it's options in buying and you can buy from the Urban Tea Merchant (ships from Vancouver, not France) and I mean really these tins would be gorgeous afterwards!



Sometimes you want just a little something... you know that stunning set of earrings that people always ask about and you can say "oh these? They're from Peru." Yeah Overstock.com makes that easy!




Lastly, glasses! I used to go over to my Aunt's house when I was younger... she always had these amazing crystal glasses and gold rims and I used to feel like a princess drinking out of them! Now, these would be more my style... haven't ever bought from Just Morocco.com but it looks promising!!

No comments:

Post a Comment