Monday, March 15, 2010

healthy cleaning!

Every weekend I do my cleaning and I try to find new items that last and help me stay a little more environmentally friendly. Being married to an environmental engineer who tries to keep the planet clean has helped us be "green" since before it was cool. Now I'm so thankful it's in style because we have more options than EVER before.

The Dish Dumpling

The Dish Dumpling is a sponge in an agave wrapper. It makes removing even baked-on food easy. Best of all, it's dye-free and biodegradable.

Martha Stewart Toilet Bowl Cleaner


No fragrances or colors, just natural cleaning agents. All packaging is recyclable. Sounds great to me!

Bamboo Cloth


This is a great eco-friendly, natural way to wipe, dust and polish.

Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent



Seriously, this line needs their own post but I won't bore all you out there that don't like the clean :) This stuff is Non-toxic & biodegradable, Hypoallergenic, Free of phosphates & optical brighteners, Safe for septic & greywater systems, Not tested on animals, Kosher-certified

No comments:

Post a Comment