Thursday, March 4, 2010

Do you hear that pitter patter...??

No... Not for me... not yet anyways! I've been caught up in a baby whirlwind. My older brother and his wife are going to be introducing their first child to the world sometime in June and I am SO EXCITED! The Husband is also excited because I can blow off all my I-want-a-baby-steam on someone else :)

All this baby nonsense did get me thinking about what I would want for my future baby... see, I'm not really a big fan of "BABY" labeled stuff. So I would want something that allows me to keep some simple style in my life... luckily so many brands out there allow that!

Petunia Pickle Bottom makes some AMAZING diaper bags, that quite honestly I want just as a purse! So which would I pick for my little one and myself to carry around?

I just love the Cosmopolitan Carryall in Juniper Berry Crumb Cake


When it comes to the baby's room I thought about having something a little more grown up, but still perfectly baby. I found this pic over at the beautiful Let your creativity Flow.



Isn't that chandelier amazing?? I would love that in a baby's room!

and this room by angie hranowsky found via High-Heeled Foot in the Door--isn't it lovely!



I wouldn't mind staying in a baby/guest room like this one :)

What are some not-so-babyish items that you guys have found and loved?

So the shower is coming up soon and I have a few ideas of gifts I want to give... see you guys with more on that after the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment