Monday, March 1, 2010

Catch Up...

So this weekend was going to be the weekend I sat down and gave the world a blog posting to be proud of!

...and then I decided to clean the kitchen and go to ikea for a new table and chairs set. whoops...

Well, this weekend did make me realize that I've been forgetting to share a lot of great, simple insight. I'm proud to be a wife. And I pray that we will be fortunate enough to let me be a stay-at-home mom for at least a couple of years (comfortably, of course!). The biggest thing that I know makes my husband happy (and secretly me too--shh don't tell him!) is a clean house. Now, I'm no Martha but I like the think I've got my own way of doing home cleaning that makes it simple and very effective.

So I wanted to share with you my weekley cleaning list... some items you may notice on other lists are not found here. That's because either a) I don't like doing them or b) it's a daily or monthly cleaning chore!



psst... clicking on the pic will make it larger

No comments:

Post a Comment